Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:49, 29 December 2006 by <bdi>Dsearls</bdi> (→Doc Searls' posts on VRM (includes [http://www.linuxjournal.com/blog/800285 Linux Journal essays)])
Blog posts on VRM
- Technorati VRM search
- Technorati VRM tag search
- Gooogle Blogsearch VRM search
- Johannes Ernst: Doc Searls: Vendor Relationship Management
- Colin Henderson: Doc does appear to have an epiphany
- Dennis Kennedy: Meme to Watch: VRM and CRM
- J.P. Rangaswami: Economics of the Customer
- Denise Howell: VLFs should embrace VRM
- Denise Howell: Monetizing the urge to recommend
- Alceste: CRM is dead, long live VRM
- Phil Windley: Vendor Relationship Matters
- Colin Henderson: Time to rethink the basis of marketing data
- Dave Winer: Note to Terry Semel: Get on board with VRM.
- Bernie Goldbach: Podleaders should talk VRM
- Colin Henderson: Vendor Relations Management
- Dennis Kennedy: Meme to watch: Identity and VRM
- Harold Gilchrist: The Gang says the user is in charge
- Shane Williamson: WARNING: Vendor Relationship Management may make your company successful
- Rob Kleine: Doc on VRM or Your CRM Just Exploded!
- Heinz Wittenbrinks: VRM
- Whitney McNamara: What Doc Searls (still) Wants...
- Jeremie Miller: What does the R mean in VRM?
- Britt Blaser: VRM Entry Point
- Gave Wachob: Candidate/Campaign Relationship Management
- Sean Coon: Doc on VRM
- Ethan Zuckerman: Doc Searls, live, not in the ceiling
- Joe Andrieu : Incredible Inevitable Identity
- Joe Andrieu : Internet Identity -> Reputation Networks and more
- Joe Andrieu : VRM: Make a gesture, create a market
- SteveX: Vendor Relationship Management
- ChrisKelly.org: Data Exchange
- Paul Trevithick: Doc's VRM Project
- Denise Howell: Vendor Relationship Management and the Support Economy
- RussDev Blog: Suppliers (Vendors) - VRM Is Future.
- Joe Andrieu: The 'R' in VRM
- Deb Schultz: Banner ads and PV - I wish they would just die already