Overview of Assignments
During the course of the semester, you will be responsible for the following assignments, tasks, and projects:
- General Class Participation: This obligation is ongoing.
- Introduce a Class: You can do this any time over the course of the semester, but there are limited slots for each class. Sign up in advance at Class introduction.
- Comment/Critique of Rough Drafts: You do this as a response to one of the rough drafts put together by your colleagues in Assignment 2. Sign up in advance at comment/critique sign-up.
- Assignment 3: Rough Draft and Bonus AV Credit: For more details, see Assignment 3 Details and Links.
- For details, see the Final Project page.
Ideally, many of these assignments and projects will build off one another. You should feel free to carry over ideas, themes, and arguments from one assignment or project to the next, so long as you expand and develop your work, taking into account both positive and negative feedback from the instructors and your colleagues.