Extra Credit Submissions
The course evaluation is now live. Log in to complete the evaluation.
This assignment is due on May 7. Students who submit extra credit projects will receive a one-point increase in their final project grade. If you are presenting in class on the 14th, but do not have material to upload, please indicate so on the section below.
If you do plan on uploading a file, please name your file "wikiusername_extracredit," where "wikiusername" is replaced with your username, to avoid overwriting someone else's assignment or causing errors in the Wiki by including forbidden characters. So if your username is "jdoe" and your file is a PowerPoint document your file should be named "jdoe_extracredit.ppt."
Link to your extra credit below (either by uploading it to the wiki or by linking to an external site) or indicate that you'd like to present your final paper. Please provide a short description of your project/the presentation you plan to give.
If you have trouble finding the file you uploaded, check the list of uploaded files.
I plan to submit a PowerPoint on the challenges of exploring the complex architectural structure of the Wiki model that my exhaustive research demonstrated was anything but the published self-descriptive of open, uncensored forum with "no practical limits" /"forget all the rules" or that it always presents a "neutral point of view." one its is guiding principals. Rich 09:05, 9 May 2013 (EDT)
I would like to participate in the extra credit assignment by sending along a link to an iMovie that will go through "the right to be forgotten" in a narrative format. Caroline 12:31, 7 March 2013 (EST)Caroline
- Zak Paster_extracredit - Link to extra credit assignment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks5e5KPsWxk&feature=youtube_gdata
- The presentation is on autopilot - I would like to have it presented during the final class on May 14th.
- This slide show provides an overview of two fast-growing online giving communities - Crowdrise.com Razoo.com - and cross-compares two of Lessig's Internet forces: norms and architecture.
- Zak Paster 23:00, 6 May 2013 (EDT)
An overview of my findings in Powerpoint. http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/is2013/File:Raven_Extra_Credit.pptx Raven 21:26, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
An updated version of this presentation: cyber.law.harvard.edu/is2013/File:Raven_Extra_Credit_Final.pptx Raven 14:51, 13 May 2013 (EDT)
Rich Cacioppo-Link to extra credit assignment: http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/is2013/File:Inteernet_Class_Extra_Credit_PowerPoint_May_102013_Final_Version.pptx
- This is a powerpoint presentation that I would like to present during the final class
- My presentation is about who really controls wikipedia
Rich 16:15, 10 May 2013 (EDT)
- interestingcomments_extracredit (Student ID 10789842)- Link to extra credit assignment: https://vimeo.com/65635250
- I would like to have it presented during the final class on May 14th.
- This video lecture gives an overview of my research on the topic: Does The SEC Need To Control & Censor The Message Board Community? A comparative observational study of two publicly traded company message board communities.
Interestingcomments 07:42, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
I can't upload my little movie because it is in 7zp or mp4 format and the website won't accept it. I've emailed it to the class email address. Could you please confirm that you have it and were able to play it? I can send it again if you need me to. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. Joshywonder 13:33, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
I would like to present my research paper to the class, through the medium of a website. I will read excerpts of my paper, and the website will feature these excerpts as well as annotations of them, in a fashion similar to Rap Genius. Jax 17:49, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
A data visualization on Powerpoint:
- I would like to have it presented during the final class on May 14th. Thank you.
CyberRalph 23:03, 7 May 2013 (EDT)
This is a Powerpoint I plan to present on my project about MOOCS. http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/is2013/File:Susan_Goldstein_Project_Presentation.pptx Susan Goldstein 02:04, 8 May 2013 (EDT)