Cybersecurity and Cyberwarfare
Cybersecurity has been identified as one of the greatest threats facing the United States today, but it is ill-defined and almost impossible to address. How can we frame this problem to better inspire solutions? How should government, military, businesses, and technologists approach the problem from different angles and do these different approaches work together?
- Jack Goldsmith: Senator Cardin’s Bill to Explore ISP Enforcement of Digital Security
- Zittrain, The Future of the Internet: And How to Stop It; Chapter 3
- Chatham House Report On Cyberwarfare - Executive Summary
- Wikipedia entry on Stuxnet
A little early for this, but I would like to share this nice paper written by analysts and researchers at Chatham House. It's pretty fundamental, I would recommend it to anyone who encounters this subject for the very first time. --Jastify 22:55, 31 January 2011 (UTC)
- Great recommendation. I've added the executive summary to the required readings list. --Dardia 23:50, 10 February 2011 (UTC)