Difference between revisions of "Control and Code II: Regulation of Technology"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 02:00, 10 December 2008
What happens when the government steps in to control technology directly? Why do we need government intervention at all?
- Lessig, L. (2006). Code. New York, Basic Books. pp 1-8, 120-125. pdf
- Spar, D. L. (2001). Ruling the waves : cycles of discovery, chaos, and wealth from compass to the Internet. New York, Harcourt. pp 157-173. pdf
- Starr, P. (2004). The creation of the media : political origins of modern communications. New York, Basic Books. pp 1-12. pdf
- Why Have a Telecommunications Law?: Anti-Discrimination Norms in Communications - Tim Wu
- Net Neutrality Video by Arin Crumley