(Help on these notes are welcomed, btw.)
We are still on for Mondays, thanks to extensive feedback.
(ok, we'll update this with names later)
- lots of professors
Let's go through what people think they're doing this semester. Let's go through the process of putting together a syllabus.
To differentiate this from a survey course, and get some background out of the way, we might want to prepare (for each topic)
- Briefing paper to get people up to speed
- What are the questions at the frontier that remain unresolved?
- In general, things (readings etc) should be locked down by the start of the preceding week's class. (Ex: if your date is Feb 9th, readings should be locked by Feb 2nd.)
- Mapping out how you are going to use your time is good.
Things to consider
- How do we Deploy Our Guests? (Operation: Deploy-A-Guest)