This list starts with version 188.8.131.52. One day we may go back and add details on earlier versions. It focuses on new features, and only includes bug fixes when they are notable.
(May 18, 2018)
- The master list of Users now supports sorting on usernames and other user properties.
- In lists of tagged items, the green "+" (to add new tags) appears in all cases, not just some.
- The email notification option moved from the "Team" tab to the "Settings" tab.
- Hub owners have a new setting to prevent taggers from opting out of email notifications when hub members update their tag records.
- Hub owners may now choose any other character (such as a space) to be a tag delimiter, along with the comma.
- Hub owners may now designate "approved tags" and limit the tag-suggestion list to approved tags.
- Hub owners now have a Messaging tab for sending email messages to all or some members of the hub.
- There is a new Statistics tab visible to authorized hub members.
- Administrators now have a more useful and intuitive interface.
(October 20, 2017)
- We clarified the text on the email notification sent to taggers when their tag records have been changed.
- TagTeam now displays subscriber counts for its RSS, Atom, and JSON tag feeds.
- The "About" page now links to the TagTeam home page.
- The "Tags" tab now displays summary statistics at the top of the page.
- What used to be called the "Community" tab is now called the "Team" tab.
- Authorized users may now change and delete tags from the bookmarklet, without entering the rest of the program. (They could always add tags from the bookmarklet.)
- Hub owners may now choose to use the space as a tag delimiter, rather than the default comma.
(February 28, 2017)
- Authorized users may not revise or update URLs in tag records.
- More views or displays now give authorized taggers the option to modify or delete existing tags.
- TagTeam can now create a feed of all the items tagged by a given user, and a feed of all the items in which a given user applied a given tag.
- The Bookmarks tab gives better information on the listed members of the hub.
- TagTeam no longer lets undated or misdated items hog the top spot in a list of items sorted by date of tagging.
- TagTeam now records the date an item was published, not just the date it was tagged.
(February 21, 2017)
- The "Community" tab now displays the number of users authorized to tag for the hub.
- TagTeam automatically approves new users with email addresses from .edu domains. Others are asked to describe the academic or research project they have in mind.
- Taggers got the option to receive email notifications when other taggers updated or modified their tag records.
- Hub owners now have a more intuitive interface for granting privileges to new members of their hub.
- Account creation is now conditional on approving Terms of Service.
- The “About” page now links to the TagTeam Terms of Service.