This list starts with version 22.214.171.124. One day we may go back and add details on earlier versions. It focuses on new features, and only includes bug fixes when they are notable.
(February 21, 2017)
- The "Community" tab now displays the number of users authorized to tag for the hub.
- TagTeam automatically approves new users with email addresses from .edu domains. Others are asked to describe the academic or research project they have in mind.
- Taggers got the option to receive email notifications when other taggers updated or modified their tag records.
- Hub owners now have a more intuitive interface for granting privileges to new members of their hub.
- Account creation is now conditional on approving Terms of Service.
- The “About” page now links to the TagTeam Terms of Service.
(February 28, 2017)
- Authorized users may not revise or update URLs in tag records.
- More views or displays now give authorized taggers the option to modify or delete existing tags.
- TagTeam can now create a feed of all the items tagged by a given user, and a feed of all the items in which a given user applied a given tag.
- The Bookmarks tab gives better information on the listed members of the hub.
- TagTeam no longer lets undated or misdated items hog the top spot in a list of items sorted by date of tagging.
- TagTeam now records the date an item was published, not just the date it was tagged.
(October 20, 2017)
- Hub owners can now customize the email notification sent to taggers when their tag records have been changed.
- TagTeam now displays subscriber counts for its RSS, Atom, and JSON tag feeds.
- The “About” page now links to the TagTeam home page.
- The “Tags” tab now displays summary statistics at the top of the page.
- The “Community” tab is now called the “Team” tab.
- Authorized users may now change and delete tags from the bookmarklet, without entering the rest of the program. (They could always add tags from the bookmarklet.)
- Hub owners may now choose to use the space as a tag delimiter, rather than the default comma.
(May 18, 2018)
- The master list of Users now supports sorting on usernames and other user properties.
- The email notification option moved from the “Team” tab to the “Settings” tab.
- Hub owners may now send email messages to all members of the hub.
- Administrators how have a more useful and intuitive interface.