Revising this guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a section within Good practices for university open-access policies.
Here are some topics under discussion. In some cases, we're still working out our recommendations. In some cases, good practices are hard to identify or yet to emerge.
- How should universities assure OA for approved theses and dissertations?
- How should universities respond to the Elsevier policy allowing green OA except at institutions with OA mandates?
- The guide is edited and written by Stuart Shieber and Peter Suber, in consultation with a growing list of experts. For the latest list, see the Preface.
- To suggest a revision, or to be listed as an endorsing organization, please contact Stuart or Peter directly.
Return to the table of contents.