Revising this guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a section within Best practices for university OA policies.
Here some topics under discussion, on which best practices are hard to identify or yet to emerge.
- What are the best practices for responding to the Elsevier policy allowing green OA except at institutions with OA mandates?
- What are the best practices for responding to authors who want to withdraw an article from the repository, for example, because it is mistaken, embarrassing, or superseded by a newer version?
- The guide is written by Stuart Shieber and Peter Suber, in consultation with a growing list of other experts. (For more details, see the Preface.
- To suggest a revision, or discuss what it means to be listed as an endorsing organization, please contact Stuart or Peter directly.
///If we're open to recommending divergent practices on some points, say so here.