Difference between revisions of "Revising this guide"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* This is a section within
* This is a section within [[practices for university open-access policies]].
Revision as of 16:15, 18 September 2012
- This is a section within Good practices for university open-access policies.
Here some topics under discussion, on which best practices are hard to identify or yet to emerge.
- What are the best practices for responding to the Elsevier policy allowing green OA except at institutions with OA mandates?
- What are the best practices for responding to authors who want to withdraw an article from the repository, for example, because it is mistaken, embarrassing, or superseded by a newer version?
- The guide is edited and written by Stuart Shieber and Peter Suber, in consultation with a growing list of other experts. For the latest list, see the Preface.