- This is the home page of the Open Access Tracking Project (OATP). ISSN 2578-7020.
- Suggested short URL for this page = bit.ly/o-a-t-p
- OATP is a crowd-sourced project running on free software to capture new developments on open access to research.
- Its mission is (1) to create real-time alerts for OA-related news and comment, and (2) to organize knowledge of the field, by tag or subtopic, for easy searching and sharing.
- OATP publishes a comprehensive primary feed of new OA developments, and hundreds of smaller secondary feeds on subtopics or subsets, for example, one feed for each project tag, one for each search, and one for each user-created boolean combination of its other feeds.
- OATP runs on TagTeam, open-source software developed specifically for OATP and now available for open, tag-based research projects on any topic. See the OATP hub within TagTeam. TagTeam stores all OATP tag records for deduping, export, preservation, modification, and search. OATP started on Connotea and moved to TagTeam in September 2012.
These OATP web pages formerly lived in the Open Access Directory, starting in April 2009, and moved to the HOAP wiki in May 2015. The OATP home page had 92k page views at the OAD wiki before moving to the HOAP wiki. If you're counting, add that number to the page views for this page, below. But who's counting?)