Open Access Tracking Project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is the home page of the Open Access Tracking Project (OATP).
- Suggested short URL for this page = http://bit.ly/o-a-t-p
- OATP uses social tagging to capture new OA developments comprehensively and in real time, and organize them by tag or subtopic. It publishes a primary feed of new OA developments, and hundreds of secondary feeds on OA subtopics, one for every project tag.
- OATP runs on TagTeam, open-source software specifically written for OATP and now available for social-tagging projects on any topic. TagTeam stores all OATP tag records for deduping, export, preservation, modification, and searching.
- OATP launched on April 16, 2009, and you can find a full-length description of it in the SPARC Open Access Newsletter for May 2, 2009. It started on Connotea and moved to TagTeam on September 17, 2012.
- This is a section within the larger Harvard Open Access Project (HOAP).