Open Access (the book)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:38, 18 June 2012 by WikiSysop (Created page with "* On this page I'll post updates and other notes on my book, ''Open Access'', MIT Press, June 2012. * I [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org welcome suggestions] for the best...")
- On this page I'll post updates and other notes on my book, Open Access, MIT Press, June 2012.
- I welcome suggestions for the best tools for gathering and responding to reader comments.
About the book
- The Kindle edition is available today. Digital editions in a dozen other formats will roll out over the summer.
- The paperback edition is available for pre-order now from from MIT Press and from Amazon. It will ship in early August 2012.
- Before you ask: The book will become OA in June 2013, one year from the date of publication. If you can't wait that long, everything I've said in the book I've said in some form or another in an OA article, probably more than once.
- In this section, I'll post updates to the text. Some I couldn't fit into the book, because it was designed to be short. (I was already over my wordcount.) Some were not published until after my text was final in the spring of 2011.