OATP tags by field
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is temporarily closed to public edits while the project (1) works out methods for communal governance and (2) builds software to deal with approved and deprecated tags. To suggest edits to this page, contact Peter Suber.
- Also see our page on OATP tagging conventions.
- We don't feel the need to maintain a complete list of the tags for fields or disciplines. Some are obvious, like oa.anthropology, oa.biology, oa.chemistry.
- If you're unsure what the tag is for a certain field, but call that field by a certain name, then invent a tag with that name, oa.FIELDNAME.
Here are the field tags that may not be obvious. In alphabetical order.
- oa.geo = for all the "geo" fields, such as geography, geology, and so on, including those that don't use the "geo" root, such as Earth Science.
- oa.neuro = for all the "neuro" fields, such as neuro-kinetics, neuro-oncology, neuro-ophthalmology, neurophysiology, neuroscience, and neuro-semantics, and so on.