Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a section within the larger OA tracking project (OATP).
Versions of the primary project feed
The primary project feed contains new OA-related developments noticed and tagged by project participants.
- The recommended version of the primary feed starts with the raw version (below) and filters it to reduce spam.
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp or http://feeds.feedburner.com/OATP-Primary
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.rss
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.atom
- JSONP version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.json?callback=callback
- Email version = http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=OATP-Primary&loc=en_US
- Click to subscribe to the feed by email. The link takes you to a web form asking for your email address and a captcha solution. Once confirmed, you'll receive one neatly-formatted email per day containing all the day's feed items.
- Generated by Feedburner.
- Twitter version = https://twitter.com/oatp
- Google+ version https://plus.google.com/b/106186030764599769426/106186030764599769426/posts
- PushBullet version = https://www.pushbullet.com/channel?tag=oatp
- Generated by PushBullet
- If you have a PushBullet account, click from within PushBullet to have the feed delivered to the notification bar of your mobile device.
- The raw version of the primary feed contains all and only the items tagged with oa.new.
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.new
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/rss/oa.new
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/atom/oa.new
- JSONP version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/json/oa.new?callback=callback
Versions of the secondary project feeds
The secondary project feeds cover a range of OA subtopics. OATP supports a series of subtopic tags, each of which generates a feed.
- To read the feed for a given OATP tag, pick the tag and create the feed URL using one of the following patterns. These examples use the tag oa.policies. To follow a different tag, just replace oa.policies with the tag of your choice. (All OATP tags are lower-case only.)
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.policies
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/rss/oa.policies
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/atom/oa.policies
- This will work for any tag used in the TagTeam version of OATP.
- For customized versions of these feeds which filter the project feed (e.g. to remove certain subtopics) or combine it with other feeds, see the page of OATP mashups and the section of the TagTeam manual on remix feeds.
- Google profile and G+ page
- Twitter profile and Twitter feed
- Descriptions of the project
- Short URL for the OATP home page: http://bit.ly/OAtp. ("OATP" and "oatp" were already taken.)
- Handout on the transition of OATP from Connotea to TagTeam.
- Introduction to TagTeam.
- OATP discussion forum. At Google Groups. Also see the group RSS feed. NB: This Google Group is reserved but not yet launched.