Difference between revisions of "OATP feeds"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[Main_Page|Harvard Open Access Project]] (HOAP)
[[Main_Page|Harvard Open Access Project]] (HOAP) [[Open Access Tracking Project]] (OATP) '''feeds'''
Revision as of 16:03, 24 October 2015
Versions of the primary project feed
The primary project feed contains new OA-related developments noticed and tagged by project participants.
- The recommended version of the primary feed starts with the raw version (below) and filters it to reduce spam. Just pick your preferred format and start following the news.
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp or http://feeds.feedburner.com/OATP-Primary
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.rss
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.atom
- JSONP version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items.json?callback=callback
- Email version = http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=OATP-Primary&loc=en_US
- Click to subscribe to the feed by email. The link takes you to a web form asking for your email address and a captcha solution. Once confirmed, you'll receive one neatly-formatted email per day containing all the day's feed items.
- Generated by Feedburner.
- Twitter version = https://twitter.com/oatp
- Google+ version = https://plus.google.com/b/106186030764599769426/106186030764599769426/posts
- PushBullet version = https://www.pushbullet.com/channel?tag=oatp
- Generated by PushBullet
- If you have a PushBullet account, click from within PushBullet to have the feed delivered to the notification bar of your mobile device.
- The raw version of the primary feed contains all and only the items tagged with oa.new.
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.new
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/rss/oa.new
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/atom/oa.new
- JSONP version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/json/oa.new?callback=callback
Versions of the secondary project feeds
The secondary project feeds cover OA subtopics. OATP supports a large and growing series of subtopic tags, each of which generates a feed.
- To read the feed for a given OATP tag, first pick the tag and then create the feed URL using one of the following patterns. These examples use the tag oa.policies. To follow a different tag, just replace oa.policies with the tag of your choice. (All OATP tags are lower-case only.)
- HTML version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.policies
- RSS version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/rss/oa.policies
- Atom version = http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/atom/oa.policies