Matching programmers with OA projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is part of the Harvard Open Access Project (HOAP).
- On this page, I'm collecting OA projects that need programming help and programmers willing to donate their time.
- I hope that someone one else can come up with a better way to organize this matching. I hope the idea catches on, and if it does, I won't have time to add all the listings manually. I look forward to redirecting from this page to one or more better implementations of the same idea.
- Meantime, me if you'd like to be listed. If you're an OA project in need of programming help, give me the name of the project, the URL if any, the name of a contact person, and his/her email address. If you're a programmer or programming team willing to donate time, give me the name of a contact person and his/her email address. I'll assume that if you send me this kind of info, you agree to let me post it. I won't directly match projects and programmers. I'll just let everyone review what's on offer and contact promising leads on their own.
- Attention CS professors: If you're willing to give academic credit to students who understake this kind of work, please bring this page to their attention.
Programmers willing to donate their time
[Just started, no listings yet.]