Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 132:||Line 132:|
Revision as of 20:42, 13 September 2017
Please apply or spread the word!
Harvard Open Access Project (HOAP)
HOAP launched in 2011 to foster OA within Harvard, foster OA beyond Harvard, undertake research and policy analysis on OA, and provide OA to timely and accurate information about OA itself.
HOAP consults with universities, funding agencies, publishers, scholarly societies, governments, and other institutions developing OA policies or refining OA practices. These confidential pro bono consultations can assist with policy language, implementation, strategy, and answers to frequently heard questions, objections, and misunderstandings. For more information, please contact Peter Suber.
- Good practices for university open-access policies
- <i>Open Access</i> (the book), Peter Suber, MIT Press, 2012.
- Open Access Tracking Project
- Reference pages on US federal OA legislation
- Harvard Open-Access Publishing Equity fund (HOPE fund)
- Harvard Open Data Project (HODP)
- Creative Commons (CC)
- Open Access Directory (OAD)
- Robert Darnton
- William Fisher
- Urs Gasser
- Sue Kriegsman, Associate Director
- Colin Maclay
- Phil Malone
- John Palfrey
- Stuart Shieber
- Peter Suber, Director
- Jonathan Zittrain
Project coordinators at the Berkman Klein Center
- Justin Clark
- Sebastian Diaz
- End Point
- Suggested short URL for this page = bit.ly/hoap-home
- Also see the Berkman Klein Center HOAP page.
- The entire HOAP web site is periodically captured for preservation by the Harvard University Web Archive Collection Service (WAX).