Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a section within Good practices for university open-access policies.
University OA policies in general
Policies of the kind recommended in the guide
- Harvard's OA policies
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- [Harvard Divinity School]
- Harvard Model Policy, annotated
- Harvard's guidelines and FAQs
- Many more to come....
Other recommendations for university OA policies
- Peter Suber, OA policy options for funding agencies and universities, SPARC Open Access Newsletter, February 2, 2009.
- Peter Suber, Three principles for university open access policies, SPARC Open Access Newsletter, April 2, 2008.
- Alma Swan's Policy Guidelines for the Development and Promotion of Open Access, UNESCO, March 2012.
- the recommendations in the BOAI-10 doc
- SPARC guide for campus action