- Definition: Although crowdsourcing can have many meanings, we define it here to mean breaking down large tasks into small ones that can be performed asynchronously.
We are focusing on the quality of crowdsourced work.
1. How do concerns of reputation and identity play into crowdsourced work quality?
- tasks where want rep known, others not known
- phone card/coupon system
2. Can we ensure work quality using automated mechanisms?
3. Can we enhance work quality using a targeting system
- Amazon rec, ebay sytle, MT?, differentiate tasks?