A few of us (HES & At-Large Participants) want to help give the course some more structure. Our hope is to work with the instructors to shape the course as a freely-available educational experience. Everyone is welcome to come and discuss, so be prepared to take action afterwards!
Next Meeting: Tue, 10/17 at 8:00 EST/5:00 SLT
Agenda: (Feel free to add your questions & comments to the agenda below. We'll refer to this page when we hold our meeting).
- What gaps are there in the present course structure?
- The At-Large participants feel like they could be more involved.
- There are too many websites to juggle -- Moodle, the Wiki, and the main course page.
- Should we try to improve one of these sites and make it a centralized knowledge repository?
- Are there information needs that aren't being met by these existing sites?
- What solutions can we envision to bridge those gaps?
- What actions can we take to make those solutions happen?