Parameters of the program
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following points to determine the play:
- 1. What is the status of the tournament?
- 2. How many players are at your table?
- 3. Who are the players at your table?
- 4. How does your stack compare to the blinds and anteâs?
- 5. How big are the other stacks at your table?
- 6. Where do you sit in relation to the aggressive and passive players?
- 7. What bets have been made before you have to act?
- 8. How many active players are left after you act?
- 9. How much are the pot odds?
- 10. What is your position at the table (after the flop)?
- 11. What are your cards?