- Name: Esmond Kane, Ezi
- Academic Status: Undergrad/Overhere
- Class interests:
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- DRM, Assumed-Piracy and Software-Libre
- Technology and Economic Incentivization
- MMO-etc in the First vs Third World
- Silicon snake-oil and the Singularity
- Lanier's "Digital Maoism" and Wale's/Negroponte's "Empowered Unwashed"
- The MMORPG Treadmill/Labour, Gold-Miners, Racism and unchecked Digital-Economy growth
- Castronova's Virtual Property and Zittrain's Generative Internet
- Swarming, Groupthink, Novelty and Originality
- Admin of the Harvard Forge 
- Sys-Admin in the Harvard Art Museums
You can read my Spring06 LSTU-E120 midterm paper on iTunesU here (synopsis: DRM and Archiving are fundamentally incompatible) and my final paper on NetNeutrality here (synopsis: ISP bitstream intrusion invalidates the Safe Harbour rationale). You can read my final MUSI-E145 wikipedia entry on "The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld" here.