Information about the Rotisserie Session
This section provides guidance for creating an account and joining sessions in the Rotisserie. Once joined you will be able to browse projects and participate in the discussions for classes.
Create an account
The first step is to create an account. You will need an account in order to participate in the Copyright for Librarians course Rotisserie project. Follow the instructions below to register and create your login.
1. Go to the Rotisserie main website and click on the Register now! link.
2. Fill in the form with your personal information or with information about your institution.
3. After filling in the form, select the “Register” button at the bottom of the form.
4. Read the “General Registration License” and select the button “I accept the policy”.
5. The Rotisserie application will send you a confirmation email to the address you specified in the previous form. Check your email and read the “Registration Confirmation Email” message.
6. Using the “Confirmation Key” provided in the confirmation email, type in your new password and select the “Activate Password” button.
7. You should now be registered and may start following a course on the Rotisserie. The next step is to choose your course.
Join the Copyright for Librarians project
1. Once you have created an account and logged into the Rotisserie as a registered participant, search for the Copyright for Librarians course project.
2. Click on the link “Join to this project”.
3. After having proceeded with these steps, you will be part of the assignment and discussion activities of the course.
4. When you receive the Rotisserie email, you should click on the link that was sent to you in the body of the email, wait for a browser window to open on your screen, then login to the Rotisserie website, and type the answer to the question you receive.