[h2o-discuss] Vigilance of Inalienable Rights is Thanksgiving

"Edward (Ted) Burton"  wrote:
At 3:34 -0800 on 11/22/99, Tuyet A. Ngoc Tran spake about Re:
[h2o-discuss] Echelon thus:

>I find it extraordinary that my point concerning individual privacy
>and rights had turned into a
>convenient reason for an odd response from the recent discussant.

I must apologize for poorly communicating my ideas.

 To: Tuyet and all

Vigilance and asking whats it about is the only method to ensure we have the
Thanksgivings of the future. It could have prevented Hitler, Stalin etc.

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving Tuyet and your music continues. Free
thought knows know politic and no religion.

maryanne
t which I so poorly comm