Re: [h2o-discuss] Eric Raymond: Another interesting essay...

hi all,

There is an rather interesting discussion of this essay at the URL
below:

> If you've got any response to these points, BTW, please forward to the
> list; it's called "h2o-discuss", so we might as well try to get a
> discussion going.

I will most certainly have some points to make after my second reading
of the essay to discuss. I have been silent for quite a while and so
far a bit puzzled if the actual discussion list actually is active. I
rather rarely get messages, is it only me or everyone else?

I am quite interested in the h2o objectives, and would like to be a bit
more active.

Sincerely yours,

  Alex Chudnovsky, BA MSc
  University of Wolverhampton, UK