[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] winnie the pooh lawsuit against Disney dismissed
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] winnie the pooh lawsuit against Disney dismissed
- From: jerwin(at)ponymail.com
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:23:29 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
Must ... learn to ... read.
ABDO, which publishes the "library" editions, is privately held. I don't know about Baronet. The disneyfication argument is more relevant, though still ifily, to the Milne tangent.
By the way, the original is at http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/gutbook/lookup?num=289
----- In Response To -----
It's a good article on the dumbing down of culture...
but Great Illustrated Classics are not a Disney product, from what I can
tell... they're from Baronet Books. I can't find anything about who owns