[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] winnie the pooh lawsuit against Disney dismissed
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: Re: Re: [dvd-discuss] winnie the pooh lawsuit against Disney dismissed
- From: jerwin(at)ponymail.com
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:08:45 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
Oops. I'm blissfully unaware of Salon's ad policies. Anyway, as I've seen coverage of the lawsuit on the list---mostly in the "First we kill all the lawyers" vein---I thought it appropriate to provide a coda.
Salon recently published a short little essay on Disney's Great Illustrated Classics Series, which apparently is supplanting the original versions of "Black Beauty", "Wind in the Willows", and other works of Children's literature, with bowdlerized, abridged versions.
(subscription or "day pass" only, this time.)
----- In Response To -----
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Jeremy Erwin wrote:
The "sponsored links" section at the botton of this page is for a bunch of
Disney Pooh merchandise.