Re: [dvd-discuss] A wonderful bit of a satire in the Register

On 9 Mar 2004 at 19:18, Will Bickford wrote:

Date sent:      	Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:18:49 -0600
To:             	dvd-discuss@eon.law.harvard.edu
From:           	Will Bickford <wbic16@xedoloh.com>
Subject:        	Re: [dvd-discuss] A wonderful bit of a satire in the Register

> Wow.  That's awesome.
>
> Although in this case I think that the defendant doesn't have much of a
> case.  He was sending his "IP" straight to the sewer - having never signed a
> contract with the city's sewer system.  So you could argue that he had given
> implicit permission for the use of his "IP".

What do you mean? The Urinoguay Treaty restores public domain to anyone who can
file papers asking for their "lost intellectual property"....hey maybe the can
work out some system of grading and mixing like they do corn and other
agricutultral products....cultural products..intellectual property...what's the
difference...I don't know how to grade sewage but I do know there are
grades...for example NEVER use uncomposted chicken s**t..the same probably
applies to most of the effluent from the MPAA or RIAA.