[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] Seth Finkelstein Greplaw Interview (DMCA, censorware, etc.)
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] Seth Finkelstein Greplaw Interview (DMCA, censorware, etc.)
- From: Seth Finkelstein <sethf(at)sethf.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:51:25 -0500
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
Seth Finkelstein on Censorware, Copyright, DMCA, and Blogs
posted by mpawlo on Tuesday December 16, @04:28AM
from the interesting-people dept.
"Seth Finkelstein is Mr Anti-Censorware. The MIT graduate and EFF
Pioneer has devoted his talents into unpaid anti-censorware research.
For good and bad, as it turns out. Finkelstein has not only spent a
great amount of hours fighting censorware, he has also done his best
to fight the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If that's not enough to
get you started - learn why punditry in blogs is not democracy.
Greplaw has picked Finkelstein's brain."
[It's over 6,000 words long. Of course, I think it's well worth
reading. But I'm biased there.]
Seth Finkelstein Consulting Programmer email@example.com http://sethf.com
Anticensorware Investigations - http://sethf.com/anticensorware/
Seth Finkelstein's Infothought blog - http://sethf.com/infothought/blog/