Re: [dvd-discuss] Is SCO Entitled?

I think some really good points have been made so far.  I also agree that
SCO is probably in it for the money and not the code.  For instance, SCO's
VP recently unloaded all of his shares...along with several other top
employees.

"Vice President Michael Wilson sold his entire stake of 12,000 shares
between July 14 and July
18."  (http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Aug/08122003/business/83193.asp and
http://worldwatch.linuxgazette.com/article.php?sid=101).

All I can say is: thank goodness we haven't passed a law to "entitle"
copyright holders to a return on their investment.  The day that happens
I'm moving to Mars.