Re: [dvd-discuss] IDSA Forces Arcade Game Manual Archive Offline

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 19:38, microlenz@earthlink.net wrote:
# IANAL but would this qualify as an abuse of copyright issue? They own the
# copyright but are using it to prevent the use of personal property. I'd say so.

The Court in the $OC cases certainly didn't see it that way.

--
| May I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, |
|  the strength to change the things I cannot accept, and the   |