[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dvd-discuss] DVDCCA v. Bunner.
- To: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Subject: [dvd-discuss] DVDCCA v. Bunner.
- From: ali rahimi <ali(at)mit.edu>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 01:24:49 -0400
- Reply-to: dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- Sender: owner-dvd-discuss(at)eon.law.harvard.edu
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
In hunting for the URL for the DVDCCA v. Bunner case, I noticed that its
description is striked out, which according to
means that the 01 nov 2001 decision has been superseded. I cannot find any
information about any review of this decision in a higher court.
Does anyone know what's going on?
PS: to the openlaw webmaster, the decision for this case has moved to