Re: [dvd-discuss] admin's held responsible for content of discussionboard

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, someone somewhere wrote:
> Does anyone here know where I can find information about cases involving
> administrators being held responsible for the posts of other people on
> discussion board or similar things.  Preferably cases from europe.  Media
> report are sufficient.  The more ridiculous, the better.
> Thanx in advance.

Enjoy yourself:

"Bloody hard to run a forum in Sweden"
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/24632.html

"It's bloody hard to host a newsgroup - In Norway"
http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/archive/25701.html

Mikael

  ICQ:35638414                                mailto:mikael@pawlo.com
  +46-70 421 58 25                            http://www.pawlo.com/