Re: [dvd-discuss] DMCA exemption reply comments now available

I haven't had a chance to look at too many (network problems and 56k modem) but
it's amusing that some of the replys are blanket yet reply to no specifics .
Look at reply 29 from macrovision. comments are on 1-50 yet doesn't seem to
reference anything particular. (I'm looking for #14 in particular)..now didn't
the LOC ask for specifics and excluded a lot last time for that reason?