RE: [dvd-discuss] clean flicks and moral rights

Actually I've seen a couple of other sentances used
in addition.  Frequently there is "it has been edited
to fit in the time alloted" (or something similar).
Sometimes (but rarely) there is even an "it has been
edited for objectionable content".

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!