Re: [dvd-discuss] COMDEX speech

On Sun, 2002-11-24 at 18:47, Joshua Stratton wrote:
> Those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it.

Variously -- he apparently was fond of paraphrase.  My favorite
is, "Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are
condemned to repeat it."  Seems apt, as he *was* a professor.

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |