[dvd-discuss] Lessig's blog and other links...

Larry Lessig's October Blog has some interesting discussion.

One less interesting is the link to Prof. Marci Hamilton's piece
http://writ.news.findlaw.com/hamilton/20021024.html

While thought provoking from a political viewpoint, the arguments are less so.
Prof. Hamilton has ignored the crux of the argument and substituted an
abreviated version- the proverbial strawman. As Lessig put it "Today he sent me
this piece by Professor Marci Hamilton which concludes that "Mickey has the
better of the argument." But I wonder whether Mickey would have the better
argument if the real arguments that we make are considered. " A rather tactful
PUBLIC response.