RE: [dvd-discuss] Hacking requires search warrant -- ruling

Perhaps I misunderstood what you said then, here:

[blockquote]
Troubling is that the congress essentially made the RIAA the official
gov't organization for negotiating licenses with all copyright holders
(regardless of their membership in the RIAA).
[/blockquote]

That sound like congress has given the power to negotiate
terms for the government to the copyright holders; while
the RIAA already has the responsibility to negotiate
terms _for_ the copyright holders _to_ (whoever wants
the rights).

Since the RIAA would be acting as agent _for_ both
parties, this would be a conflict of interest.

You are the one who said this, and now you are saying
you missed it ... did I just misunderstand what you
had said?

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!