Re: [dvd-discuss] Hacking requires search warrant -- ruling

It seems that way to me.  It would seem to me that it would constitute
preferential treatment for RIAA members, leaving non-RIAA members out in
the cold.    This seems to me that it would be counter to the best
interests of impartial justice, but unfortunately all too typical of the
way special interests are represented in U.S. government lately.