Re: [dvd-discuss] A TPM without use limitations -- thoughts?

John,

well said.  I think that I posed this as a hypothetical general question
of "what if a TPM didn't impact use".  I had misread the article,
thinking the fingerprint was added.  However, as others point out a
"natural" intrinsic fingerprint should be as removable as an added or
extrinsic one. Fingerprint removal is the same issue whether the
fingerprint is intrinsic or extrinsic, including the choice of users to
remove or not remove by default, et. al.

Best,

.002