RE: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

I don't know anybody at Baen, but I participate
in their newsgroups.  (They've got a rather thriving
community going ...)

I can post the concern somewhere there, if I can figure
out where it would be most likely for Jim Baen or Eric
Flint to see it ...

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!