RE: [dvd-discuss] O'Connor quoted at USA Today from Eldred oral argument

Where in the Constitution is this restriction limited
to criminal laws only?  The the entirety of the clause
is as I posted it and it just says "no ex post facto
Law".  Now unless "Law-with-a-capital-L" is defined
somewhere as referring solely to criminal law, I don't
see the source for this limitation to this restriction ...

186,000 mi/sec: not just a good idea, it's the LAW!