Re: [dvd-discuss] [OT] Money-where-your-mouth-is department

Nevertheless, I don't care for the imposition on the first-sale rights of
the CD. It's great that noncommercial copying and sharing is permitted,
but you might like to resell the original CD sometime, even if you cannot
resell the copies from it.