Re: [dvd-discuss] Geeks in government: A good idea?

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 10:00:55AM -0400, mickey wrote:
> It matters because Eric Corley cannot speak the truth from his website,
> nor can he refer you to someone who knows the truth.
> mickeym

Once again, I am still speaking about a larger picture, not individual
pieces. Yes, Eric was fucked over and he cannot speak the truth.
However, that is his loss, not the loss of the truth which can (and is)
still being spoken in lots of other places. More actually than it was
before they fucked with him.

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>