RE: [dvd-discuss] Copyright ranges

The thing is that in many of these cases it is less
of a matter of intentionally blocking use of the
property as it is just ignoring it.  Truely "abandoned
property" as the msg I was responding to suggested.
Should there not be a difference between intentional
suppression and mere indifference?

186,000 mi./sec ... not just a good idea, it's the LAW!