Re: [dvd-discuss] DoS Dirty Tricks (was Movie Downloads, automaticallyillegal?)

This might actually set up a new form of defacement.  A hacker breaks into
a given site, runs a trivial p2p program with red-flag content as an
unprivileged user, then lets the MPAA/RIAA DoS them to hell and back.
Voila! you've taken them out, and you did it from a 1000+ UID...  No need
to waste your GOOD toys to take a site out.

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!