Re: [dvd-discuss] Movie Downloads, automatically illegal?

Unfortunatly, you are correct. They are Thunder Lizards. While the purpose of
copyright has not changed, the administration and implementation of it has in
the last 50 yrs but especially the last 25. Until the TLs die off Fritz-The IP
Fascist Hollings will have a lot of support.