RE: [dvd-discuss] DoS attack on RIAA webstie

Yes....and what are the consequences when they go after a P2P network and
are in the wrong! As O.W.Holmes Jr. observed, if the police are allowed to
perform criminal acts to enforce the law, all that has been accomplished
is a new class of criminal. If private companies are allowed to perform
acts that would be criminal if performed by individuals, then all that has
been accomplished is the creation of a protected class of criminals.
So...you can bet there will be some shielding put up to protect them from
the consequences of their actions.

Richard Hartman <hartman@onetouch.com>
07/30/2002 12:15 PM
Please respond to dvd-discuss